Sign in to follow this  
BlowMyWhistle

18" X5 rims

Hiya'll, I got some ebay speciasls a while back, yeah yeah they'll fit an e34, offset's 20/22...

I've had them sitting in the garage for a bit, got tyres on order, thought I'd see what they fit like as is...

Yup, they're about 70mm too wide, on the strut...

So what will they fit? it looks like I'll be selling them on...

Could anybody tell me what BMW's they will fit please, and any guesstimates on how much they're likely to sell for. I'll see if I can trade thee tyres back to 17's.

Chers

Please resize your picture to 800 X 600 and repost

Edited by *Glenn*

what width are the rims? Generally X5 rims will fit 3 series BMW's as well. I have plenty of new replica's in stock at great prices :D

cheers

Johno

Can we test fit them onto an E28 :D

if they dont fit an e34 its very very likely they wont fit an e 28....the offset is right,what width are they?They look WIDE

They're 9 1/2 " wide! 240cm. about 2" too wide for my car. Bought 235X40 for them, they probably too skinny, should be like 265's...

I saw them on ebay a while back & the friendly people assured me they'd fit the e dirty 4.

Got them for $400 freight included, to W.A which is a long way from anywhere.

Can anyone say for sure what they'll fit, must be able to break even on them, got centre caps for them now too.

I've got a spare e28 in NZ still if anyone wants it, in Invercargill, new motor, I left town 5 years ago, to come over here for 6 months, left an e34 with my mate too..... But sold that.

If they are 9.5" wide they will only fit an X5 or X3. They are too wide for any other BMW. They may also fit a Holden Adventra.

have seen X5 rims on e36 and e46 , but not sure on what there width where though .

i have 17 by 10" wide alpina rims on the back of my e34 but they have the proper offset for a e34 and fit prefectly with 255 or 265 wide tyres

Thanks for that. anyone wanna set of 18 X9.5" rims? Helps if your in WA!

Had to buy a new set of tyres anyway, & new con trol arms, with new bushings, and bilstein sports shocks & H&r springs, anything to get rid of that 95km/h shudder....

have seen X5 rims on e36 and e46 , but not sure on what there width where though .

i have 17 by 10" wide alpina rims on the back of my e34 but they have the proper offset for a e34 and fit prefectly with 255 or 265 wide tyres

what offset are they brent.My 17 x 8.5 are 15 or 13