Sign in to follow this  
Grant

E30 Bentley Manual

Just be aware that it doesn't cover the M20 engine as found in 320's - only useful for 318's or 325's.

Just be aware that it doesn't cover the M20 engine as found in 320's - only useful for 318's or 325's.

Yeah, but the procedure for doing almost anything is the same, and outlined in the manual brilliantly.

Besides the M20 from the 320i and the 325i is almost identical.

Cheers

holla

except that 320 is l jet...but everything else apart from engine stuff is same...its still a really good manual...even when ollie leaves it in the rain

holla

except that 320 is l jet...but everything else apart from engine stuff is same...its still a really good manual...even when ollie leaves it in the rain

the later 320i's are Motronic - there is very little difference (apart from displacement) between the two engines.

My old blue one was Motronic. Carl's will be Motronic.

Cheers

Guest Andrew

It essentially does - you just use all the L-Jet info from 318 and that all works.

Oh, sh*t, really? I might bid after all - I never bought one cos I thought it'd be a woftam.

You learn something new... blah, blah blah...