Sign in to follow this  
dr_sinist3r

airbag reset tool

hey mate kinda new to this forum soo sup! my names Devy.

when i bought my bimmer the airbag light was already on and recently i started diagnosing it.

So startd with the passenger seat and found that the connector to the occupancy sensor was corroded and when i tried to remove it it broke.lol. soo i got a replacement connector soldered everything up and connected everything but obviously the light is still on and it needs to be reset.

well i was just wondering if anyones got a reset tool they wouldnt mind lending me or could point me to the cheapest place to get it reset?

thanks HEAPS!

It would help if you edited your profile so we knew where you lived.... then you might get some offers

It would help if you edited your profile so we knew where you lived.... then you might get some offers

lol sory didnt actually realise it wasnt update. Done it now tho.

lol sory didnt actually realise it wasnt update. Done it now tho.

I sell a bypass-box for the faulty occupancy sensor, just means that in the event of a crash, the passenger airbags will be triggered even with the seat empty, but hey if the accident it bad enough to set of an airbag the insurance company can keep the car :)