Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

Iridium spark plugs

Has anybody purchased any of these this year, I am looking at buying a set for around the $55 mark, Would this be a good price for these type of plugs.

Thats all we use now when servicing cars. $55 is a good price for 6 plugs

Has anybody purchased any of these this year, I am looking at buying a set for around the $55 mark, Would this be a good price for these type of plugs.

Where are you getting these for $55 per set? That is good buying.

off of ebay from the uk, gonna get a set and see how they go. Final price $58 for a set of 6

Edited by M-Spec

off of ebay from the uk, gonna get a set and see how they go. Final price $58 for a set of 6

I have bought from sparkplugs.com before (a US site). They were a lot cheaper than NZ prices, but still not as low as this. For my application I bought Denso, which seem to be the most expensive. However, prices for plugs are all over the place and seem to vary a lot between different markets.

Are you getting Denso, NGK, or something else?

Or something else, They are just branded iridium, However the guy has one hell of allot of good feedback (90k plus) which gives them some credibility. These could just be the same plug as ngk or something but just not branded with their name.

Edited by M-Spec

Pelicanparts.com has Bosch "High Power" Spark Plug (FGR-7-DQP) for BMW E39 5-Series after 10/97 (all, except M5) for $6 USD each. I have not used them for parts yet but I think I will give them a try. With the high kiwi dollar their prices are very good. Based in LA and ship worldwide.

Edited by Stephen O