Sign in to follow this  
bdogg

My bomb..... need advise

Tints, lowered, 18" chomes, Motorsport window banner, new wing, custom coloured interior, monster tacho and gauges.

didnt see the front kit on your car when i saw it?? want to part with it at all?

Guest Spargo

didnt see the front kit on your car when i saw it?? want to part with it at all?

I called it first big boy. Queue behind me. Besides it wont fit your car unless you do plastive conversion.

Guest Andrew

I called it first big boy. Queue behind me. Besides it wont fit your car unless you do plastive conversion.

it don't fit on non-exsistant e30s either?

I don't think it matters whether he has a car or not ... the point still stands that he's first in the cue ... He'll have his own reason for purchasing it ...

Nah i didnt have it on gus, coz it had a crack on it coz of my dodgy driving... thats when i was gona throw it out... but my car looked so average without it and i used my 'connections' to get it fixed for free:) oh i cleaned my alpinas up with some acid and now they glitter but i've discover that i may have to buy the centre on the net as no has em':( unless some will be generous enuf to give them to me at a gud price:)...since purchasing new speakers today and a head unit... i have 120 for springs... help? 2nd hand even...?

Guest Spargo

Maybe, but the rust is non existant too.

ummmm cheap springs wud be nice... ne1? i dont mind swaping zender kit for ummm an mtec kit? common guys its zender... as for the alpina one, i've just learnt its worth money. lucky no1 took it off the road or i'd be a sad camper:(