Sign in to follow this  
m325i

e30 m3 for Under $1000!!!!!!!

You can. I had a skline, take out the shaft/belt and it rear wheel. Tyres last a day, every turn = drift = i like it.

Used to have an e36-shelled petrol which I clocked at 63km/h at an RC event - kicked ass - go the av-gas! It was almost too fast as you needed a really big carpark - it doesn't take long to get to the other end at 50+km/h and then you only have four tiny wheels contacting the road for braking. You can buy cars that can do 100km/h but that is just ridiculous.

Also, had an electric mini cooper that was super quick, and short chassis, so mean on the turns (Bought it as front wheel drive, and modded it so it could be frnt, rear or four wheel - rear was the most fun - donuts in a mini -yeaa!

And a rwd off-road buggy.

Sold them all. now have a half-fucxed 4wd off-road buggy - it really sux, and a petrol boat of my brothers which is really mine coz its at my place and he never comes around to use it. goes about 20 knots (but only on calm days - will flip on even the smallest ripple on a lake at anything over about 12knts) But for those of you who go boating - you will know that's fkn fast for a model boat.

My mate has several planes, but I have never really liked planes - choppers are so cool, but ithe carbon rotors can set you back 500 or more, so don't crash them. At least planes and boats are mostly fiberglass and wood.

Don't use any of these at all anymore - grown out of it I guess. I might have a mid-20's revival in a year or so, but for now I spend all my time and money playing with my real car and my dads real boat.

Has anyone here got a rc car?? keen for a race??

I have a RC car, its electric though.. goes about 15k's :mosh:

Slow to petrol standards, but good for a beginner (like moi)

i have an eletric one (m3 body) which is all done up speed controller etc and a petrol one gave it a run yesterday but it keep shearing the 2 speed gears in it anyone got any ideas on how to fix it??? i know this aint a rc site but id appreciate some help.

post-2-1106783943.jpg

Busted: got any pics of your real car?

Yeah im gonna have to get mine out. Electric tho.

RC Cars are a 5 minute wonder for me though. They always break too, or something not right.

Copter would be bad, esp with a cam attached!! Or if you could strap fireworks to it and blow it up hahaha :lol: