Sign in to follow this  
bmw_guy

A New Look

I am rocking nana. . . haha does that not mean im not allowed to photoshop some sick rims on it

a know i will never have rs

Of course you wont if you have a negative attitude chief! I actually really dig the hubcaps in this case. I dont know why but it really looks good, car is mint and as Blair said, its a really good base you have to work off, dish is cool but not when everyone has it, the hubcaps puts a different twist on things. You maybe could be nanas new toy boy after old man winter died and shes trying to sugar muma you 1989 style.

Cheers Ryan, Thanks for that :)

Realling digging the hubcaps actually, it gives the impression of a relic that has survived intact from 1990.

I say keep rolling around in that until you can afford some decent rims, it's still a nice cruiser

haha blue steelies could work. with a lower ride height

you painted the bottom of the back skirt black?

Cars looks tidy dude, be happy that you can drive round in a mint condition e30 with reasonable fuel economy and reasonably cheap insurance.

Na havent painted a thing, removed stockings on headlights, painted rings around front lights. Put on hubcaps.

You should have really started a thread for each individual modification seeming they are so massive. Maybe a how to n each would be helpful.

If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all bro

Your car looks nice. Just as it did in the other 16 threads about it :wub:

+1

Hubcaps are a massive modification to undertake! ;)

awww Im sorry Brooky

Guest Ari Gold

You should have really started a thread for each individual modification seeming they are so massive. Maybe a how to n each would be helpful.

If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all bro

Start a group

Paint them blue?

Give it a quick chop for a look ;)

mmm not buying the blue hubs haha

post-3878-1263246717.jpg

what about black hubs?

could look alright eh

Guest kis

Get a life people. If he starts a new thread or posts in the old one does it really matter ?

I dont see anyone else modding their car and posting up pictures. Besides any car mod thread is better than the endless 'whinge' or 'OMG there's another e30 on TM' threads.

Thank you,

Been wanting to say something for a while now. Getting frustrated a. No matter what i do, everyone seems to moan and groan

Edited by brokefromhamilton

Kis, im the only person who moaned so im guessing that’s aimed at me. You have been here a month, wait a year and for 15 more topics about nothing and you might grow tired also.

Im sorry if you took it to hart Brooke, it’s just in all forums I have been involved with most people start one thread and add to it when then have something interesting to contribute. Keep up the good work.

Guest Simon*

It's a good point Brook. Keep all your "look at me/what do you think?" posts in the same thread from now on ok

If I get time I'll try and merge most of them in together

Guest kis

Kis, im the only person who moaned so im guessing that’s aimed at me. You have been here a month, wait a year and for 15 more topics about nothing and you might grow tired also.

:rolleyes:

Im sorry if you took it to hart Brooke, it’s just in all forums I have been involved with most people start one thread and add to it when then have something interesting to contribute. Keep up the good work.

On other forums Im on, old threads are closed after 30 days of inactivity so you have to start a new one.

My point is this isnt the first thread of Brook's where he's been caned for sticking photos up and your not the only person to have complained about it in the past so it wasnt directly solely at you :)

But like I said....old thread or new thread its still a new post so what does it matter ?

Guest Simon*

Appreciate your concern Liam B but I doubt any of this threads would reach the 30 days :ph34r:

On these other forums do people get caned for good old fashioned post whoring? ;)

He probably has the most photoshopped car in the history of BS and yet it remains a stock, slightly dropped white E30 coupe in real life. DO something with it Brook, don't bother asking us all "what about this, what about that ...."

Surprise us :)

a single project or showroom thread would also help us see the progress of changes that are made instead of flicking through a few different threads to see what's changed :)

There is a section called ‘Show Room’ for a reason, to show off your ride, it has a subtitle and everything, how taking stockings off your headlights is somehow general discussion is beyond me.

Moderators. To many chefs spoil the soup.

Guest kis

Noob. Im sorry, you are just plain rude, you turn up like a big in the closet E-hero and feel you are above nearly all other members that at least did an intro when they joined, all I can see looking at your previous posts is someone who is bored and has joined a random form to act high and mighty whilst smiling and touching themselves, I for one do not appreciate a noob joining up for an ego boost and most defiantly do not appreciate being told to get a life, especially from the likes of you.

Wohhhhhhhh cowboy. My e-cock isnt as big as yours so I cant have an opinion, is that it ?

All I have said is for those who keep bagging Brook for posting up pictures should get on with doing something else. I didnt give you a whole load of grief and then write a paragraph showing off the fact I passed fifth form English. But if coming out with your fists flying is your thing, go right ahead.

Clearly some people take this internet thing a lot more seriously than others.

Simon, Ill say no more but feel free to delete the drivel if you wish, you are after all the Mod (unless there has been an announcement promoting Graham which Ive missed - if I have missed it, then congratulations Graham).

Brook, Im sorry yet another of your threads has gone west. Its a shame some people just cant move past something which doesnt interest them without having something to say.

Guest Simon*

OK and that'll do it people

Brook go use one of your old threads

:)