Sign in to follow this  
M3NTIL

paint-less dent repairs

hey

i was wanting to get some small dents out of my BMW and was wondering if anyone recommends a good place to do it ?

the only one i could find is dent magician

cheers

Edited by M3NTIL

I was actually just talking to Jase this morning and he said he used Dent magician on his e30 touring. So they must be pretty good.

I use Dent Magician on my imports and when I show then 2 dents to remove, they show me 5 more I didn't see until they showed me. Think it was around $50 or $100 per panel to fix. They can also quote you before they start + they come to your place which saves you the hassle.

Definately recommend

I've used Dent Magician myself, as recommended by Apex on the forums...very happy with the result

I had used dent magician, I think he was based in Botany who also service the Penrose area. Different are will have different person, but they all went to the same training, pass the same test and get retrained.

He was honest, will tell you what won't be perfect but you have to know where to look to find it.

Glenn from DRS (Dent Removal Systems) - great guy to deal with and highly skilled (a Corvette enthusiast however) 0800 NO DENTS

Have sent a Cayeen, E55 and S55 through Final Touch. They did a brilliant job and their workshop over the shore can cater for anything not able to be done paintless. They had all sorts of high end cars there getting work done.