Sign in to follow this  
APT

M20 ITB'S

Does anybody know where i could get my hands on those ITB's that were up here awhile ago ? or anyone that could make them up for me :D

I think they were made up with Nissan ITB's and the person wanted about $1,000 for the set up

Those were made by Steve Murch (user name crunchy on BS) at Motorsport Engineering using RB26 Nissan (GTR) throttle bodies, if they are the ones I am thinking of. I'd say it would be $$$$$ to get a set made, and you'd really need an aftermarket ecu to use them.

Considering the price from overseas for a set of ITB's, $1000 seems very reasonable.

Guest Ari Gold

Those were made by Steve Murch (user name crunchy on BS) at Motorsport Engineering using RB26 Nissan (GTR) throttle bodies, if they are the ones I am thinking of. I'd say it would be $$$$$ to get a set made, and you'd really need an aftermarket ecu to use them.

45mm M3 throttles were they not, the set that Huddy ended up with?

They sold for $800 on the secondhand market, unless there was some serious theory behind them rather than "ooo 6 throttles yay I want some" (and seeing as Steve build them, i'm guessing it's the former) I'd say they weren't worth $$$$$, more like $$$

Aftermarket ECU would be a given, but Conrad recently had a hand in a set using triple Webers (I believe) and a huge carbon airbox on a 2.7 M20, and the setup was making some silly numbers on the dyno, higher than any N/A M20 I'd ever seen, around 250-260hp iirc

45mm M3 throttles were they not, the set that Huddy ended up with?

They sold for $800

Andre3000 had them then sold them ?

Edited by APT

Guest Ari Gold

Watch this space. 6 headers and 6 little K&N filters has a certain ring to it...