Sign in to follow this  
raspygold

front right headlight, white valance (for an e30)

Hi guys,

Does anyone have a headlight for a f/l e30 318i? I'm after the outside light on the driver's side. Some how the glass on mine seems have shattered, stones I guess.

I'm also interested in a white front valance for an e30, mine is a bit torn (been like that since I got it) and I have been told it would be about $80 to straighten it out. So if I can pick one up for cheaper than that that would be ideal, else I'll go ahead and get mine fixed I guess.

Cheers.

Hey man, there is a white E30 front valance at pick a part in Lower Hutt on a facelift car the same as yours. Looked in reasonable shape, I saw it there yesterday, a while ago I brought one to cut up to fit a fibreglass bumper and it cost me like $15 max. Not too sure if there are headlights up there still, they are usually the first to go.

Cheers, Nathan

Edited by Forrest

Cheers for the heads up. I'll have to go in and have a look! When did you see it in there?

I haven't had a look for a few weeks but it only has a silver one listed on the site.

Cheers for the heads up. I'll have to go in and have a look! When did you see it in there?

I haven't had a look for a few weeks but it only has a silver one listed on the site.

Give me a call if you have no luck with headlight, may have one.

Have prefacelift front valance also

021 744 881

Cheers...Stephen

Have both for $40 if your keen pickup only as my car isnt running at the moment (im in wellington aswell). Give me a PM if you want them