Sign in to follow this  
M3_Power

03 M3 CSL - what would it be worth?

I don't really know anything about CSL's or M3's nor do I really need to know.. but here's my handy peice of advice about buying one.

Posted Image

Hi M3_Power....do you mind me asking what you eventually sold your CSL for?

And next question, are you aware of anyon the market or coming to market in the near future?

Cheers

If I'm correct, I don't think he ever put it up for sale.

Without doubt it is one of/ the nicest M3 CSLs in the country

Thanks AJ :D

Yes I never did sell mine - it was a moment of madness to think I would prefer a porker over the CSL :P

None that I know of coming up for sale - There is always the potential of the Police Impound one coming up for sale anytime though - who knows. I am certainly keeping an eye out for that one!!

If one does come up for sale, you can be sure that I'd post info about it up here to let everyone know.

It was another one that was for sale not his personal one. But he is the person to speak to in regards to purchasing a CSL.

Correct - the last one sold was a finance company Repo - it's down in the South Island now.

Thanks for the recommendation Dan :P Not sure if it's a deserving title though.

And I am happy to report also that as far as I know, no CSLs were harmed during the recent Christchurch quake :D (one lived in the epi-centre of the quake too, so very lucky to get away without any damage whatsoever)

Edited by M3_Power