Sign in to follow this  
Guest Simon*

WTB: E36 325/328 manual

Guest Simon*

I have a mate - not yet a forum member who I think I've converted to the BMW world

He's sold his V8 and is keen on E36 coupes mostly. Sedans ok though. Must be manual and at least a 323/325/328.

He'd prefer some bodykit, and wheels etc. but they're all obtainable so not a show stopper.

He's browsing TM daily but I thought I'd chuck a note up here in case anyone knows of any or is thinking of selling.

Chur

I'm also looking for an E46 Ti about 2002/3

Will pay around $10k for a good one.

PM me if you have one.

if he finds a nice auto one , i have a manual conversion kit to go in one

Guest Simon*

I'm also looking for an E46 Ti about 2002/3

Will pay around $10k for a good one.

PM me if you have one.

That blue one in central otago on TM is priced at $10K+ but has been for sale a long time Brian. Very nice NZ New low km manual

That blue one in central otago on TM is priced at $10K+ but has been for sale a long time Brian. Very nice NZ New low km manual

Thanks Simon, but it's too far away and what if my client doesn't like it then I'm stuck with a hairdressers car.

Thanks Simon, but it's too far away and what if my client doesn't like it then I'm stuck with a hairdressers car.

Plenty of hairdressers around Brian... like the one next door here that does your fluffy duck :P

Plenty of hairdressers around Brian... like the one next door here that does your fluffy duck :P

Just one question Glenn, how on earth do you manage to cope with life when you have trouble telling the difference between a dog and a duck?

Still looking for a 328i? I Have one available, Red 1995 e36 motorsport coupe 328i 124kms Manual Leather interior 17" wheels .

Pm me for details