Sign in to follow this  
BLACK DORIS

Xtreme late notice and shameless...

It's never crossed my mind before but since it's a stunner ( and for welly that's become more and more rare...)

i thought i'd let the welly crew know I'm playing at the botanical gardens tonight from 8pm. Have Mu (from fat freddys) jammin with me for this one too.

So, if your not at acadaca grab a blanket a chilly n come down.

I'm also doing the winery tour (not my original stuff, will be playing bass for Bic, Dave and Tim), so I may be able to wrangle cheap tickets or comps for those members that are in close proximity to the vineyards etc. Obviously I cant get sh*t loads but a family or group of 4 - 6 may be do-able. At least a discount I imagine.

Apologies in adv for shameless promotion of own gig. HA. B)

Keen for Winery tour in Napes or Havvy if they come up :D

Pm me your contacts and I'll be in touch.

It's never crossed my mind before but since it's a stunner ( and for welly that's become more and more rare...)

i thought i'd let the welly crew know I'm playing at the botanical gardens tonight from 8pm. Have Mu (from fat freddys) jammin with me for this one too.

So, if your not at acadaca grab a blanket a chilly n come down.

I'm also doing the winery tour (not my original stuff, will be playing bass for Bic, Dave and Tim), so I may be able to wrangle cheap tickets or comps for those members that are in close proximity to the vineyards etc. Obviously I cant get sh*t loads but a family or group of 4 - 6 may be do-able. At least a discount I imagine.

Apologies in adv for shameless promotion of own gig. HA. B)

I always read these things the day after, doh!!!

Going to the Martinborough gig with the Wife & Boy, will give you a wave LOL

OK this could get out of hand fairly quickly!! :o

So, to those who have pm'd (simon and tim) and jono (zenneti) - I'll be in touch to confirm.

Unfortunately that's it!!!

I always read these things the day after, doh!!!

Going to the Martinborough gig with the Wife & Boy, will give you a wave LOL

haha, sweet i'm sure i'll be able to tell...