Sign in to follow this  
dubman

e30 furniture

Hey guys,

just wondering if anybody has made furniture outta e30 interiors? i'm planning to make e30 seats into, well, seats!

Cheers

haha me and my mate made a wooden frame and stuck my rear seats to it. Was dope as f*ck.

yea man, thats wat ima aiming for. how'd you frame it? basic four leg frame for the bottom half and a frame for the back?

Yeah we had big sheets of wood and used bits of 4x2 for the frame, had 6 legs (corners and 2 in the middle), then 3 bits going up at the back and some angled bits.. It was low as to the ground though and theback was on a 45 degree angle to when you sat back you were liying back pretty much hah.

haha, cheers mate. i'll get onto it after summer school.Need some furniture for my garage/music room conversion.

I'm putting my two front seats on a frame (dad just bought a mig chea) as soon as I get the other sport seat back :)

use empty beer crates as the bases maybe if you have any hanging about

I only have f/l rear seats lol. Gonna screw some blocks where the clip holes are, and secure those blocks to the seat and frame.