Sign in to follow this  
Venatus

E30 325i auto parts quick sale

E30 325i auto 4 door parts, drivers side scraped up. Some parts are gone ie diff battery cable.

Need it all gone quickly if it's not sold in a couple weeks the scrap metal dealer gets it, so make an offer on the part and it's pretty much yours. Chassis is still registered on hold. Oh yeah, I also have an original BMW owners folder with manual and servicing schedule etc. Ill let it go for the right price haha, otherwise ill keep it longer.

For the sake of having a price, I'd take a couple hundred for the whole engine.

I'd also be interested in swaps, I need:

318i manual prefacelift driveshaft

two tie rod ends

Cheers

Edited by Ven

E30 325i auto 4 door parts, drivers side scraped up. Some parts are gone ie diff battery cable.

Need it all gone quickly if it's not sold in a couple weeks the scrap metal dealer gets it, so make an offer on the part and it's pretty much yours. Chassis is still registered on hold.

For the sake of having a price, I'd take a couple hundred for the whole engine.

I'd also be interested in swaps, I need:

m10 crank pulley

m10 exhaust manifold and downpipe

318i manual prefacelift driveshaft

two tie rod ends

coupe drivers glass

Cheers

how many kms on the engine?

150000 miles

I would be keen on the engine plus cash plus all the M10 parts you need. Only trouble is I am in Chch..

Dean 021 230 4284

Inbox cleared sorry guys.

Yeah I'm not sure how well shipping would work to chch it'd be pretty extravagant I think

Have you got a working electric aerial?

Also keen on any tools in the tool kit.

Have you got a working electric aerial?

Also keen on any tools in the tool kit.

Sorry man,

aerial was broken when i bought it aye, and I cant seem to find any of the tools anymore. It was basically complete though :(

Inbox cleared sorry guys.

Yeah I'm not sure how well shipping would work to chch it'd be pretty extravagant I think

Put it all on a pallet and do depot to depot would be the cheapest i'd imagine? or didnt someone on here offer free shipping? was it " Dutchy"?

Will PM u about something else anyway :)

I would be keen on the engine plus cash plus all the M10 parts you need. Only trouble is I am in Chch..

Dean 021 230 4284

it cost me 200 bucks to have an M20B25 shipped from wellington via mainfreight (door to door) Depo to Depo would've been way cheaper.

Put it all on a pallet and do depot to depot would be the cheapest i'd imagine? or didnt someone on here offer free shipping? was it " Dutchy"?

Sorry only Aucland to Wellington and back is free, and Napier if i go that way, anything else i have to get a price

Cheers Dutchy

Edited what I need, scored some parts. A few things extra have sold, like tail lights and bonnet etc.

Still heaps going to the scrap yard by the looks of it..