Sign in to follow this  
Gotheschu

WTD: 318i / 320i Unfinished or Complete Car for Race Series

Put out a word for this month or so ago. Thought I'd put another one out. Although there are a few on TradeMe I thought there might be a chance of someone with a unfinished car or something on here =)

Prefer it to be a coupe but 4 door is ok. Has to be a manual. Don't care about the interior condition or any of that.

Don't mind a few dents or rust.

Unfinished or Finished is ok. Need it for a Road Car/ E30 Series Race Car so for the 318i needs to meet the REGS e.g m40 Motor, 4.1 dif etc. 320 any motor stock motor and 4.1 dif

If you have a Car you can't finish for the Series please please tell me. I would be interested.

Not really after a plain ass shell as this is my first build and I think Ill start slow =) But Im open to any offers or people with shells.

Let me know. Any ideas or anything Im good for.

Thanks. Look forward to seeing you all at Hampton in March. Couldn't make it to Taupo so went to Hampton and enjoyed the V8 Utes smashing each other and the Toyotas going out for the first time =)

check DFJ631,I will take 3000 for it.M40 manual coupe.4.1 diff.my given up project because i'm a terrible driver.

check DFJ631,I will take 3000 for it.M40 manual coupe.4.1 diff.my given up project because i'm a terrible driver.

Whats DFJ631 and where can I have a look if theres pictures anywhere on the web etc TradeMe...

I presume its his plate

www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=DFJ631

Edited by dubman

It's only a 316 mitch, and so would I?

Edited by Silver Fox

Would want to see some pictures and I would try haggle :P As someone has offered me 2200 for a 320i Coupe manual of cause. But again. Im being cheap and working on a cheap arse teenage budget.

Currently got 1600 in the bank, to get me a car so trying to find the right one =)

Anddd its a 316.....

Edited by Gotheschu

It's only a 316 mitch, and so would I?

LOL,316i engine siiting in my house backyard.M40 318i engine put in already.I almost done this project except the cage.

Have you seen the project that Freemo has listed on TradeMe?

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....showtopic=28075

A bit of work to finish, but I would say it is about 85% there for an E30 series car. Speak nicely to your dad for a few $$$s up front?

My e30 series project could be up for sale soon.... Its a four door 320i 99% complete. Cage, paint (inka), Engine rebuild, seat harnesess and everything else for the series. It just needs a tune and authority card. Pm me if your interested

Have you seen the project that Freemo has listed on TradeMe?

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....showtopic=28075

A bit of work to finish, but I would say it is about 85% there for an E30 series car. Speak nicely to your dad for a few $$$s up front?

Spoke to him on TradeMe and he estimates its another 3-4k to get it on the track....

I would be really struggling to pay for it for 5k as I just paid off my trip to see Schumacher at Melbourne this year...