Sign in to follow this  
Ragga_NZ

Black sunvisors (E36)

Hi,

The headliner on my E36 is drooping now, and after contemplating trying it myself i've decided to get a professional to do the job i've got quotes @ $400 (is this reasonable?) I figured if i'm gonna spend money on it I may as well shake it up a bit and wanna replace the headliner with black cloth but was just wondering whether it's possible to get black sun visors to match (and those ceiling handle things or covers in black). I saw some black sun visors on ebay but they don't ship to NZ??? Any ideas???

I paid $400 for my headliner to be redone, so I say its a pretty fair. They said it costed an extra $50 because of the sun roof.

I paid $400 for my headliner to be redone, so I say its a pretty fair. They said it costed an extra $50 because of the sun roof.

who quoted you guys $400?

who quoted you guys $400?

"thanks for your email,yes we can replace you headlining.It will cost you $400.00 + gst and take a full day.

Regards

Walter Chapman

Director

Snip-It Upholstery Ltd

www.snipit.co.nz

Unit E 60 Surrey Cresent , Grey Lynn, Auckland,New Zealand

Ph : 00649 360 6366

Fax:00649 360 6367

Mob:021 2 686 946"

and also

Waikumete Car Upholsterers

4097 Great North Road Henderson Waitakere City Auckland 0610 said $400 didn't mention GST so I assume it's included???

Panmure Auto & Marine Upholsterers1243 Felton Mathew Avenue, Saint Johns 1072, Auckland(09) 579 6880‎

The above guys quoted me $300 to get it repaired they said to go black and do the side trims would be around $380