Sign in to follow this  
Boost Junky

WTB: Cheap 5 Series 5x120 Wheels

Hey Guys, I need some ol cheapo 5 series wheels/steelies as I have sold my car and need rims to put it on.

Cheers, Luke

If you have no luck I have a set of 5x120 5 series e34 15" basket weaves with tyres. 250$ the set.

What size tyres bro? Also do you have an E34 throttle cable? and also where the rear seatbelts mount to the parcel tray there is one bolt with a thick steel brace between the bolt and the belt i need one for the rear drivers side seatbelt.

Cheers, Luke

post-332-1265702879.jpgi got an set of 17x8 5x120 et20 235 45 17 but barely(if )warrantable,some rash and and two have slight bends Edited by kiwi535

Ahh you sold it?!

Sure did bro! Btw guys its an E36 M50 throttle cable that I need not an E34 one. Does anybody have one, I need it by Friday...

Cheers, Luke

What size tyres bro? Also do you have an E34 throttle cable? and also where the rear seatbelts mount to the parcel tray there is one bolt with a thick steel brace between the bolt and the belt i need one for the rear drivers side seatbelt.

Cheers, Luke

def have e36 throttle and e34 seat belts + bolts etc. will need to check tyre size tomorrow, Ill Pm You in the morn

Edited by 323e30

def have e36 throttle and e34 seat belts + bolts etc. will need to check tyre size tomorrow, Ill Pm You in the morn

Hey bro, dont need wheels anymore. Only need the bolt and steel piece under it for the seatbelt.