Sign in to follow this  
Antallica

Car broken into, need window

Hey all,

Woke up this morning to see my window on the ground and car ransacked. Anyone have one of these I can buy?

(sorry about the size of the pic, wanna get this on here before I have to go to work)

Posted Image

Ants.

Edited by Antallica

sucks man, had this happen to me just the other day.... dirty lowlife pricks whoever they are.

anyway, smith and smith managed to track one down within a day for me. could be an option if your insurance has glass cover

Call or text me.

regards Ray

dont touch anything.. called the police yet?

Can't be bothered with it tbh, they didn't take anything as there wasn't anything worth taking in there lol. Morons didn't even pop the boot and find the PC in there.

So I have the window so that's great! Just had a look at the service manual on how to reinstall, and it says I have to remove the main window so I can remove the bar seperating the two windows (which I'd rather not have to do).

Does anyone know of an easier way? (Like undoing a couple of screws and sliding the bar across so I can just pop it in)

Cheers,

Anthony

So I have the window so that's great! Just had a look at the service manual on how to reinstall, and it says I have to remove the main window so I can remove the bar seperating the two windows (which I'd rather not have to do).

Does anyone know of an easier way? (Like undoing a couple of screws and sliding the bar across so I can just pop it in)

Cheers,

Anthony

There is no easier way