Sign in to follow this  
sadida20

Basketweaves

$250 - if u mean the ones ur asking questions on on trademe (Yes I'm stalking u) then you must take into consideration he has near new tyres on tehre too.

Ha ha I was thinking they look nice and would look nice on my motorsport. Why do ya want the Hartage Wheels so bad?

Hi Colin, welcome.

Buying off ebay would be very expensive for us in NZ as not many NZ'ers use it (we use a NZ equivalent called Trademe. To buy a set for $150US, think about $270 or so in NZ$ and then prob two to three times that for freight from overseas I would imagine.

You can find them on trademe for about $400-$600 a set so very similar (if not cheaper) without the hassle of buying from overseas, esp if they arrive and one is buckled etc (as happened to me buying some wheels in NZ - but at least I was able to take the buckled wheel back as the guy lived only a couple of hours drive away and I go past there on business from time to time, so no prob.)

Anyway - look at around the $500 mark I reckon. But then again, for the right wheels in the right cond, and from someone nearby, you might be prepared to pay a little more as you are saving on freight etc. Like the bottlecaps I bought - I paid $150 for the set and they are not exactly top condition - but I was able to pick them up, they came with good tyres (worth $100 IMO anyway) and when one was buckled I was able to return it easily for a swap as he had more, so worth spending $150 when the wheels were prob only worth $50 without tyres.

full set of weaves from dealer ~$800....tyres on top of that

second hand i wouldnt pay more than $500 at most...but then again i already have some :D