Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

Want to Borrow! Car trailer, Wellington Region

M52 is in, and i need to get the car back home, but i don't want to tow it as there are still hoses and sh*t dangling around the place, but i want to finish the car off at home. Need to transport it from Seaview to Stokes Valley. Also may need to borrow again in a few weeks if it suits, to get it to the exhaust shop (unless i decide to be badass and drive it there)

Ill hire one if noone can help out, but better you guys get some cash than them eh?

Thanks guys

No help, Im in the South Island, but if I still lived in the valley I would be looking over your shoulder and maybe even pinching your M52 :)

Can do, Ring me tonight, 971 6893 or 021 744 881

Can do, Ring me tonight, 971 6893 or 021 744 881

Thanks mate, will be in contact :)

Ive got access to one... its a pretty old POS but it works lol but I wont be down again until next weekend

^^ cheers. hoping for one for either today (was hoping to use Stephens but havent been able to contact him and HirePool's ones are booked for today) or monday, but will PM if not sorted by then. thanks for the offer!