Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

Decent X5 Pics

Apologies for the size, it's the smallest I could go without screwing it up & they have been taken in WIDESCREEN mode on my camera.

Today I had the car DURA-SEAL coated (teflon) & it's transformed the shine 10 fold, you have to see it with your own eyes, it's really that good.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Clinton

+1 - great photos and the wheels look good!

I can honestly vouch for the dura-seal teflon coating. My fathers 540 was done with that over 4 years ago and it honestly, no bull, looks as good as the day it was done.

Looks great man. Love the wheels.

Lookin good .. CS4 is such a good tool..btw... luv it & the wheels :P

Very nice, the wheels look great, much better than the other pics. top job!

The Audi had it done too and other Audi's beside it looked about 10 years older. This stuff is supposed to last for 5 years (guaranteed) Combiined with the Dura-Seal car wash you can't go wrong. It's $50 for a 1 litre but it's the best stuff you can get IMO.

TF Group Dura-Seal

$300 I paid, paid another $100 to get a chip guard put on & boy did they do a good job of that, that was thru an account that I have access to thru my father inlaw who owns a workshop & testing station. It comes with free carwash & sponge. I've still got the interior kit from the Audi which I kept which does the dash & leather e.t.c e.t.c.

Lookin good .. CS4 is such a good tool..btw... luv it & the wheels :P

No CS4 here mate, just adjusted the highnesses, camera was letting in too much light.

Edited by Clinton

Haha, yeah not too bad for an oil burner.

Brilliant pics, can see why you are happy with it. looks great

Bring back the thread from the dead huh?

No photoshop, just turned down the brightness on the pics an fiddled with the contrast.

I've had it since FEB 2010 and that's almost a record for me LOL - only one mechanical issue and the passengers mirror wasn't dipping when it went into reverse - but meh, nothing to really complain about!

Wow those car Images are looking very cool in the car. I just want to say I like most you have to done with different screen shot.

I am really big fan of BMW series of cars. Personally the car had to done with aerodynamic design and with very cool look wheel Its become very nice getup your car.

i know this is an old thread but how about a couple of pics of the interior.Do you find it comfortable and a nice drive?

i know this is an old thread but how about a couple of pics of the interior.Do you find it comfortable and a nice drive?

Just been over this tread again to checkout the pics - low & behold there's a post left un-answered. To date, it's the best car I've owned I think, even being the 3rd X5 I've had. The ML I have at the moment is definitely smoother and better on a decent long trip, but say I was to take two mates up to Queenstown, the X5 is definitely the car I would take.