Sign in to follow this  
bravo

Spot/driving lights for E30

I want to put driving lights in the factory location in the front valance. What ones fit? Can someone give me a part no.? Or dimensions?

Thanks

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

Cheers - where can I buy some (other than BMW). Does anybody have any in need of a good home?

you can get them through hella, unfortunatly i don't have the book with the e30 stuff, just finished up my job, so yeah, only have the main NZ catalogue and the non-oe "styling" catalogue which doesn't really cover e30s...... haha shoulda done a mission to get the full lighting catalogue, nobody else ever used it........ but yeah, hella, they make the o.e stuff... :bounce:

Are you looking for F/L or pre F/L lights?

Am dismantling a Pre F/L 323 now!

well not exactly.

i got a set of foglights new from hella at cost, approx $230 for the set. they are slightly bigger than the holes for them but fit neatly in behind them. i had to drill my own holes to mount them and crimped the wires to make my own connection, but yes the wiring was ALL there.

All the wiring is there. You just need the switch and the relays to plug into the fuse box. You may also need the bulb that goes into the dash. If you do it that way it will be the same as factory. Also, there is sort of a pre-facelift facelift. The early E30's (85 or earlier) have a different front lip arrangment. (this has something to do with the brake ducts) although the foglights are the same the brackets that hold them in are different.

graeme petone was talking about a variation of pre facelift