Sign in to follow this  
soarer260@hotmail.com

WTB: E34 Face lift Grille 1993+

As per title, I am wanting the wider face lift E34 kidney grille

Also after the black headlight surrounds.

PM me if you have anything available, it doesn't have to be in the best condition.

:mellow:

Edited by Mike-E34

Now why would you be wanting those if you didn't have an e34?

Something in the works Mike?

well....... I am wanting to get one so I can measure up, see how its mounted etc and figure out how adaptable it will be to my hideous E36 front end, replacing that god awful E36 stock kidney setup and possibly the stupid encased lights with a custom setup of E34 main lights.

I had a word with my fantastic panel beater and he said its possible, but find out how much the measurements differ etc, it would need a lot of work but what doesnt.

I am quite interested to get something like that done professionally, I just get tired of the E36 front, and want a bit more E34 back into my life.

I am a bit crazy clearly....So much for being a keep cars original guy!

Edited by Mike-E34

Guest Ari Gold

nah well....... I am wanting to get one so I can measure up, see how its mounted etc and figure out how adaptable it will be to my hideous E36 front end, replacing that god awful E36 stock kidney setup and possibly the stupid encased lights with a custom setup of E34 main lights.

I had a word with my fantastic panel beater and he said its possible, but find out how much the measurements differ etc, it would need a lot of work but what doesnt.

I am quite interested to get something like that done professionally, I just get tired of the E36 front, and want a bit more E34 back into my life.

I am a bit crazy clearly....So much for being a keep cars original guy!

Buuuuuut replica wheels and stretched rubber is a no go...

<_<

Buuuuuut replica wheels and stretched rubber is a no go...

<_<

Exactly. :rolleyes:

Anyway, irregardless, I think it would improve the look of the car nicely, but I assume it is too large to fit between the bonnet and bumper...

Theoretically it would look much improved, but this is not true to scale, so it probably would fit this nicely in reality.

Posted Image

Edited by Mike-E34

That looks alot like the E36 facelift grills....

That looks alot like the E36 facelift grills....

Oh sh*t.

Your right.... I didn't know such a thing existed! They are clearly much nicer the facelift ones, subtle difference but nicer.

Ah well I know what I need now.

Cheers for commenting on that, I am very pleased right now.

This type.............. Much nicer!

Posted Image

Edited by Mike-E34

Yeah... if you decided to weld an E34 nose on to an E36 I'd immediately get on a plane, taxi to your house and punch you in the nose :D

Facelift grille conversion requires a new nose panel as well as the grilles. About $200 new from BMW.