Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

Rare E36 Diesel

Few clicks but could be good for someone trying to save some money.

E36

Loving the quality rear badge...

:( It shags it lol, I'd remove it.

This was for sale last year.. not sure if it sold and this is a different person selling it.. that sticker is awesome.. they are a great money saver..

Pointless information for the day.. same engine as the equivelent generation Land Rover Diesels *nods slowly

Except the land rovers run different compression and injector pumps and turbos. Helps with low end torque to get the things moving.. and the 525tds run different injector pumps and turbo's once again..

Great little cars but hrmmm trying to find parts for them is errrm not so easy.. had to build an alternator into my existing housing using one off a m44 engine I think it was.. couldnt find a replacement and when it is used as a daily it was a little bit of a problem

Edited by melowpuf

Guest Ari Gold

Except the land rovers run different compression and injector pumps and turbos. Helps with low end torque to get the things moving.. and the 525tds run different injector pumps and turbo's once again..

Thank you James May.

Thank you James May.

but thats not all.. they are good for towing caravans aswell.. and pottering down quaint country lanes watching daisy grazing in the meadow.

Edited by melowpuf

but thats not all.. they are good for towing caravans aswell.. and pottering down quaint country lanes watching daisy grazing in the meadow.

*Pianos drop on Caravan, Daisy, and the Diesel BMW*

Diddn't one of these have a good go at beating an E30?

God I :wub: this forum sometimes

Fixed

Edited by *Glenn*

Diddn't one of these have a good go at beating an E30?

My best time beat his best time.. And I would love to try it again.. but next time towing caravans after pulling bits of piano out of the roof

Pointless information for the day.. same engine as the equivelent generation Land Rover Diesels *nods slowly

Sigh, then don't post. They're rather different taken into consideration of the various different components & CAR size.............

There's always one.

The E36 320 Diesels perform very well actually. Lances does, I know that

I'd own it. Would get some //M bits for it though.

Interior seems a bit bland.

Would be a great run-around but probably superb on a trip too, well most BMW's are :)

Pity its an auto. I wonder what the difference in economy would be between the auto's and manual

Pity its an auto. I wonder what the difference in economy would be between the auto's and manual

Hmm with that sized car probably not alot of difference, be much smoother with the auto I rekon, torquey motors are always better with auto's (personally)