Sign in to follow this  
AN E30 Fan

Cheap e36 M3!

hahaha! Get your sh*t straight AJ... ;)

Has anyone been to look at this red m3? Its sold s few times and never went through..

Im considering getting an e36 328i manual, so would only be a few grand more to get this.

If anyone knows anything more about it can you let me know?

I went and had a look at it, was going to get it but.......... it felt bland to drive, really boring and didn't make me go WOW i'm driving a m3 or even put a smile on my face :(

My e30 has more pull/feel and is a lot more fun to drive.

I'm not saying that this M3 is gutless, its a good buy but it just lacked character.

Edited by Jamez

I went and had a look at it, was going to get it but.......... it felt bland to drive, really boring and didn't make me go WOW i'm driving a m3 or even put a smile on my face :(

My e30 has more pull/feel and is a lot more fun to drive.

I'm not saying that this M3 is gutless, its a good buy but it just lacked character.

Oh really? was there anything actually wrong with it? because surely not all e36 m3's are boring to drive?

Cheers for your help

its 286hp / 210kw man where did you get 282 from

According to wikipedia : 286 PS (210 kW; 282 hp)

EDIT: Just saw further down the page on wikipedia, that the m3 coupes have different power than the sedans? is that true or is it a mistake by whoever wrote it up? it says that for a coupe m3 with a s50b30 295 PS (217 kW; 291 hp) @7000 rpm .

Anyone know?

Edited by sascha

What would be things to watch out for when looking at this car ? wonder if it would make a good daily driver as i need a new one soon.