Sign in to follow this  
Brook-e30

E30 Touring RHR Quater Glass

Im After a Right hand Rear quarter glass from a e30 touring as soon as possible.

Unfortunately after about 2 weeks of owning my car some theives broke in, only to find that i have deadlocks making it impossible to lift up the knob. Luckily they were too dumb to figure out that they could wind down the windows.

Anyway, if you know where i could find a window it would be much appreciated, Cheers.

Edited by Brook-e30

youll probably have to buy new because rarely does a touring get parted out.. try Smith and Smith

Edit: i recall someone being on here that is an employee or or owner of a glass shop cant remember who though.. wait for them to hook you up, or search for an M20 engine block glass table or similar, someone said they could get the glass for it

Edited by ethrty320

There is/was a red E30 touring on trade me getting parted out a week or so ago, maybe try get on that. Shipping it if you aren't local maybe another matter. Try Ray and go from there, if he doesn't have a spare, nobody will.

Edit: i recall someone being on here that is an employee or owner of a glass shop cant remember who though..

Oli aka Sdywayz E30, but it was his flatmate if I recall correctly. I would try Ray first, he seems to have EVERYTHING

There is/was a red E30 touring on trade me getting parted out a week or so ago, maybe try get on that. Shipping it if you aren't local maybe another matter. Try Ray and go from there, if he doesn't have a spare, nobody will.

This

ok I have got hold of one from Germany which will be $140 including shipping.

Unless I can beat that i might have to go for it.

effin SCUM!!!! That sucks... Good luck in finding some glass

Oli aka Sdywayz E30, but it was his flatmate if I recall correctly. I would try Ray first, he seems to have EVERYTHING

he does commercial glass, ie windows, splashbacks, balluastrades etc, i dont know how well he can get hold of auto glass. probably better off with other suggestions.