Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

Won't ship to New Zealand Hmmmmmmm

Am looking at buying the DICE ipod intergration system for my car but going though the checkout process to see how much they would charge for shipping (i have seen some items where the shipping is more than the product). In the end of going through all there system to reach the final price i was given this.

The following item(s) cannot be sold outside of the U.S. Please remove from your cart before placing order.

1. DICE BMW iPod / iPhone Integration Kit for 3 Series/M3 99-06 (E46) - SILVERLINE Pro | Remove from cart

Why don't we sell certain items internationally? Most of our products are available for purchase outside the U.S., but some products have known compatibility issues or failure rates that are too high to support given the cost of international shipping. Unfortunately, we are unable to make exceptions. Thanks for your understanding.

Bit of a shame really.

A shame but you can understand why, Have had the same scenario out of the UK with ST220 parts

Edited by braeden.

for those items i usually do the run about.. get my cousin to buy it then ship it to me via sea freight :D

There's a website around that will ship to NZ when company don't offer Int. shipping.

You send to some address in US, then they forward on to you.

Could be a scam but worth a look.

Will find website later

No your right Blackie. There is a kiwi company in the states that does that. No idea what they are called.

On contacting them directly they said they would be able to and were going to give me a quote on shipping. :D

With $45USD shipping costs via UPS (they will only ship via this) total cost for kit is $270nzd

Try www.europeanautosource.com

I've purchased from them before and they are very good to deal with and ship world wide:

http://www.europeanautosource.com/product_...roducts_id=1620

Shipping Address

Auckland

New Zealand

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pickup Rate

Customer Pickup (Our Address) $0.00

United Parcel Service

UPS Worldwide Expedited $101.64

UPS Saver $104.92

I have had a few problems like that happen to me. Like what you did, usually if you contact the company directly they can sometimes arrange the shipping at extra cost to New Zealand.