Sign in to follow this  
mr E34

NZ New E34 540is.

Anymore credible offers on this rare car?

Tradeyou link http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.as...781&ed=true

edit..to give you guys some idea about the 540is they have a split personality, happy to trundle around on the open road without a murmur from the drivetrain at 1200rpm in 6th, but stomp on the right pedal & it comes alive with relentless acceleration thru the gears.

Have been asked alot about the other 2 Avus Blue in NZ, never seen them but have been told one is in very poor condition/high mileage & the other is around 200 clicks in very good nick presently getting a makeover.

This 540is has always been a Sth.Island car(not ex Jerry Clayton..don't know why people ask me that??)

Edited by mr E34

My Dad used to have a black one of these, poor bastard had no idea how rare it was. Still doesn't I think. Nice car. Very very good in every way.

Im up for a time share. I’ll have it Saturday and Sunday the other owner can drive it to work :P:huh:

Good luck Boris, and thanks for the preview, this is one beautiful car, from a logical view the best E34 to own.