Sign in to follow this  
Guest Simon*

My mate Noel Leeming

Guest Simon*

Just sold me a brand new PS2 with full warranty for $99

Today only, limited number special. Plus things like Belkin Wireless N modem/Routers for $99, etc etc.

Not quite the PS3 I was wanting but considering my only occasional gaming, $100 was too cheap to ignore :)

Guest Ari Gold

Want to borrow my GT4 memory card? 17 cars with over 1000hp and everything unlocked. I spent waaaay to much time in front of a tv that year.

I have infinite credit memory card for GT4, its great! I don’t know how the guy got it.

While you play your GT4 a little boy waits. Waits and hopes that Sony will hurry the f**k up and realise GT5.

Guest Ari Gold

buy an xbox and forza 3... they'll release forza 4 before gt5

X360 is the PS3's French cousin.

buy an xbox and forza 3... they'll release forza 4 before gt5

GT5 is going to be a million times better though.

Guest Ari Gold

Is she hot? :ph34r:

Hairy arm pits, laugh sounds like "haw haw haw", smokes gauloises inside the house, generally annoys you, but you keep coming back for more as the alternative is still just a dream.

Guest Simon*

True. I have my French wings actually - thank god she didn't believe in not shaving her pits, couldn't handle that :blink:

Hairy arm pits, laugh sounds like "haw haw haw", smokes gauloises inside the house, generally annoys you, but you keep coming back for more as the alternative is still just a dream.

now that's hot!

Need for Speed Shift pwns Forza. Best driving game ever. And thats coming from a GT nut.

I couldn't stand need for speed shift. It's the biggest peice of sh*t game ever. It looks really nice, has nice cars, interiors are made well, tracks look good.

BUT

You can't even play it properly with a steering wheel, it feels so horrible to play...

But I only played it on a PC. It was probably made for Consoletards most likely.

What wheel are you using?? Its all about adjusting the settings. Set driver mode to professional and turn all driver aids off, the contrast is massive.

Dynamically it shits all over any other driving game I have played, its brilliant.

Drive the Nordschleife in a E36 M3 and it will all make sense.

Shift is craptacular

GT5 Preview Build they been using for the GT Academy is AMAZING with a wheel

Try nurb in that when it comes out :P

Need for Speed Shift pwns Forza. Best driving game ever. And thats coming from a GT nut.

Most of the need for speed series are lame, designed for teenagers and i have not played one that i could not complete within a decent night.

I prefer more realistic sim games, Forza 3 is definitly the best sim type game so far, i just hope Sony and Polyphony pull something out of the hat as playstation users have had nothing decent since GT3 A-spec

My flats got an xbox360 and have recently played Forza 3, Need for Speed Shift and Superstars V8 Next Challange(demo so only 1 track).

I played NFS first and thought it was amazing compared to all the other arcade POS's they've released recently. Although I still didn't like how the game was designed and how you progressed. The racing was very good as was the car selection.

Then I tried Superstars V8 demo downloaded from xboxlive, I enjoyed it alot more than NFS and that was after only doing 1 track, I'll definitely be hiring it out to see how good the whole game is.

Then we got Forza 3, which after playing the above blew me away and will definitely be purchasing. SO much content so many cars, the racing is fantastic and pretty damn realistic for a game.

However as soon a GT comes out a PS3 will be taking centre stage in our lounge.

Shift is craptacular

GT5 Preview Build they been using for the GT Academy is AMAZING with a wheel

Try nurb in that when it comes out :P

Will have to wait, and wait, and wait, and wait some more..... and see but the best driving game available to date is Shift, many car gamers will agree. I only buy car games and play all of them on all platforms and I am as embarrassed to admit NFS made a good game as the next guy but there is no denying its awesomeness, it is far far from being crap.

Set all settings to hard and turn all drivers’ aids off and tell me it’s not the most realistic game out, it makes GT5 Prologue fee as unrealistic Ridge Racer.

Unfortunately I don’t have enough time to finish it but it does have good content and very hard and challenging races, a lot harder than any other game I have, it’s all in the settings though, set it to Pro, Hard and aids off :huh:

Post up your PS3 names and I challenge youz to a dual!

Mine is TTEETT

I agree with Apex, without driving aids it is a pretty sweet game

Yep, don’t write it off completely yet, you just need to give it a day or two and build up your skills!

I started with the Megane RS250, surprise surprise, and loved it, no other driving game has accurately portrayed the way a FWD actually handles before nor has a game had and ability to throttle modulate so well.

Im upto tear three and love that it automatically adjusts the components to whatever you are driving, for example a track may be to bumpy for my GT3-RS so I can switch to my Megane or M3 to compete and it simply rigs me against evenly matched cars.

Also, you have to admit the Drifting is the most realistic portrayal by a long shot, once again coming back to the throttle accuracy and steering response, it took me two hours to get the hang of it and it’s so awesome my mates can’t even drift on the pro setting.

Couple of things that suck and are still NFSish is that all opponents are stickered up to the max, “full race conversion” makes the car near impossible to drive and is not reversible and that the online gaming is set to medium dynamics only and the chumps that race online are useless and cheat.

I'm a big fan of FM3

And I hate "drift" modes in other games.

This might just be me but I don’t get it.. If it’s a driving simulator why does it need different modes?

Only complaint with Forza 3 is when you’re using the Xbox steering wheel. Lame 270 degree turning, no clutch pedal, blah. MS need to take a page (or several) from the G25.

I'm a big fan of FM3

And I hate "drift" modes in other games.

This might just be me but I don’t get it.. If it’s a driving simulator why does it need different modes?

Only complaint with Forza 3 is when you’re using the Xbox steering wheel. Lame 270 degree turning, no clutch pedal, blah. MS need to take a page (or several) from the G25.

I'm the same. FM3 is by far my favourite to date,I never get sick of an F355 or E36 M3 on the Burg or Fujimi kaido...or any of the tracks to be honest, don't even get me started on the 2.7 RS 911, phap phap phap.

Or a sport quattro.....