Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

Roundel Tattoo, Rather pointless if you ask me.

Read through this thread just before. Now don't get me wrong i am covered in tattoo's myself but to get a bmw roundel seems a bit silly to me. However different strokes for different folks and each to their own. The lady on the second page of the thread does not look to shabby though (except for the roundel).

>>Clicky me<<

Edited by M-Spec

Ha think that's bad, look further down the page at the winner with all the tats down his arm.

Yeah they are pretty average, if you ask me! I remember thinking of getting a Nike tick on my shoulder when i was about 17...thank F@#$ i didn't, i have a friend who got the Lion brown sticker on his shoulder when he was 16 it cost him $80 to get and last year had it laser removed 3 sessions at $500 a time lol

Yeah definately stupid.. i have a full sleeve, ta moko, as i got bit of maori blood.

But only after knowing i wanted this after about 3 years i got it, and they are all done free hand and mean something..

Can remember guys at high school scrounging money together to get tats, one guy had this eagle head with a sort of nike tick through it.. hilarious we used to tell him it was the nike chicken..

He also got the "eye of ra" on his right chest and a lion head on the left, we used to call that one simba.

There are some bad ones that its hard to find the worst, but this guy is definately a douche

post-4350-1269148241.jpg

and all these people too

post-4350-1269148337.jpg

post-4350-1269148371.jpg

omfg hahaha, skeleton face! what a dousche bag