Sign in to follow this  
dirtydoogle

More pics of my e36 coupe

Some more pictures after a good wash...then it rained grrr.

Sorry about the lack of quality.

Any suggestions on what to do to her?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Not too bad, swapped the Hyundai and $500 their way.

Looks pretty good. Would recommend clear lights all round and lose the jap plate holder (really need to lose mine aswell) :)

Looks pretty good. Would recommend clear lights all round and lose the jap plate holder (really need to lose mine aswell) :)

Yeah I hate the Jap plate holder. Clear indicators would be great and the tech kit that is meant to be on it according to the build tag.....Your wheels would suit it too :ph34r:

looks like its in a dire need of a service :P

:unsure:

More like a strange need for me to ground diag pin 7...... :P

Your wheels would suit it too :ph34r:

You can have them if you want, every time I see them they look really tiny, 17s are the way to go :P Yours would look pretty awesome with just wheels I reckon.

You could also try debaffling the airbox, little bit more induction noise...

If it was my car, clears, leather interior, BBS spoked wheels, remove jap plate holder, service and tune up. Then just enjoy driving it. Having an unreliable BMW is not fun I can tell you that for free haha.

Looks like a nice car, keep it that way. PM'd also.

Edited by Forrest

You can have them if you want, every time I see them they look really tiny, 17s are the way to go :P Yours would look pretty awesome with just wheels I reckon.

How much? I would do the air box, but, there isn't really any gain........I'll do it tomorrow morning :D

If it was my car, clears, leather interior, BBS spoked wheels, remove jap plate holder, service and tune up. Then just enjoy driving it. Having an unreliable BMW is not fun I can tell you that for free haha.

Looks like a nice car, keep it that way. PM'd also.

Has just had a full service, I did the oil, box, diff and coolant and have yet to do the brakes. I just have to reset the service light. I don't need to go to BMW for that =P

Clears? Agreed. Leather? +257000. BBS? I wish. The jap plate holder is rather fail though.

Enjoying driving it is easy enough, peppy enough and sits on the road brilliantly with the tech suspension. Not the usual boat esque affair :)

i have some similar in 17" just need a re spray. genuine bmw alloys . pm if interested