Sign in to follow this  
waddic

e30 face lift and non facelift 320 and 325 parting out

have got a hole heap of parts. both are sedans. face lift one is the metalic gun metal grey and the non face lift is the goldy colour

shells are still registered but have no engines or gear boxs. one is all set up for a 13b if you are interested in rotarys

post what you want and i will see what i have got and get back with a fair price

Is the silver one sterlingsilber or lachsilber? (It should say on a sticker on the strut tower). If its sterling i'l take the drivers mirror off you, assuming its colour coded.

im down in wellington.

i know what sticker you are talking about but it has been removed is there any other way in finding out what colour it is

i have 2 sets but only one set has the bottom bit and they are both in mint condition

Edited by waddic

Pm me a price on the black plastic trims on the PFL front bumper or anyone that can help with this. Cheers

sweet ill get one tomurrow

Lachsilber is the colour in my avatar, pretty dark/mid grey sorta colour rather than silver.

Lachsilber is the colour in my avatar, pretty dark/mid grey sorta colour rather than silver.

its alot darker than that and it sorta has a metalic glitter in it

Pm me a price on the black plastic trims on the PFL front bumper or anyone that can help with this. Cheers

just to get this straight pfl is the chrome bumper ay?

i would rather keep the bumpers together

have got a hole heap of parts. both are sedans. face lift one is the metalic gun metal grey and the non face lift is the goldy colour

shells are still registered but have no engines or gear boxs. one is all set up for a 13b if you are interested in rotarys

post what you want and i will see what i have got and get back with a fair price

Hi, Do you have a high pressure in-tank fuel pump?

Hi, Do you have a high pressure in-tank fuel pump?

if its stadnard then yer i do other wise i dont

if its stadnard then yer i do other wise i dont

Can you look under the cover under the rhsof the reaer seat, undo the oval cover. If it has two metal pipes coming out that are the same diameter then its probaly what i am after.

Can you look under the cover under the rhsof the reaer seat, undo the oval cover. If it has two metal pipes coming out that are the same diameter then its probaly what i am after.

will look tomurrow

is this what your after the pipes are the same size

mate thats an ICV, idle control valve. Fuel pump is located under a cever under the rear seat,

mate thats an ICV, idle control valve. Fuel pump is located under a cever under the rear seat,

oh true haha sweet as ill have a look today. just found this in a box

Did you still want that manual steering rack ?