Sign in to follow this  
BenEvans

the new 335i. but what base?

hey all.

had a real headache for the last week trying to decide what to do with the m30b35 i brought awhile back.

below is the black E30 325i manual i have been working on. and ive just brought a cheap 318 auto as a run around while i do this conversion.

the problem is whether i put the engine in the black e30 which is a mint diamond Schwartz coupe. the other option is i sell this one and buy a e30 touring and make a 335i touring which would be awsum because of its rarity.

PLEASE HELP!

tell me what i think, i need opinions here!

post-2580-1269404139.jpg

Chuck it in the coupe. That's a nice car. Tourings are worth way more, and by chucking in an unoriginal engine, you'll most likely devalue one.

I say put it all into a touring, would be very unique. E30 sedans are a dime a dozen, and coupes only slightly less so.

Plus, wagons are just the coolest

Use the E30 you already have instead of buying a touring...335i will be dope either way though

get a cheaper e 30 to do the 335 The 325 are worth more as 325s arent they

get a cheaper e 30 to do the 335 The 325 are worth more as 325s arent they

+1

Also, everyone is doing up E30 coupes... maybe make a hot sedan? Pretty sure it'd be rare. Sure a standard sedan is common as, but a sedan that can take on a commie v8 or similar? Sleeper :ph34r:

cheers for the comments guys

i dont like the sedan idea... no offence but prefer coupes... also about buying another cheap e30 is not a bad idea but its hard to come across one in such good condition.

also i may aswell add if anyone is interested in the black coupe (just testing the market) heres the trademe link

Black E30

cheers