Sign in to follow this  
steve R

Yummy schNitzer's

tempting... how hard is it to make 17x9 ET22 fit on the front of an E36?

Do it! I'm sure anything is possible when you look at what guys overseas put on their cars

tempting... how hard is it to make 17x9 ET22 fit on the front of an E36?

Wouldn't think its hard at all. Mine are 17x8 ET24 and I still have a inch clearance with 215's. Even more with 205's.

Edit, I see the Whatshisface that owns the black badass 328i has a bid on them at the mo.

Edited by Pjay

Wouldn't think its hard at all. Mine are 17x8 ET24 and I still have a inch clearance with 215's. Even more with 205's.

Edit, I see the Whatshisface that owns the black badass 328i has a bid on them at the mo.

Yes i am going to try buy them :P

Yes i am going to try buy them :P

Ooooh, you own her? I have your old carbon fibre rocker cover if so. Its hot.

And def buy them! 215's on the 9" already make them easier to fit on and give that sex look. Rear guards may need inner lip rolled, but thats no biggie at all. They look like they have a decent amount of dish

Haha... Atta's got his eye on these i see!

Sure am lol

Still a bit of a mission to get these to work considering I need 5 lug AND clearance for the BBK's but it's tempting!

yup i remember selling it to you, have you got any photos of it? i never liked the look of it and didnt bother putting it on.

and will be trying to buy these, hopefully they aren't sold out side trademe and i can organise some one to pick them up :rolleyes:

Edited by Mobbin

Not to put a dampener on things but I can guarantee it will require more than a guard roll to get these to fit an E36 properly and safely. :)

Is it just me or do the centre pieces look MUCH smaller than the examples you guys are posting??

Damn those are sweet...if only i hadn't spent 2k on 18's and rubber last week, may have to jump on the TM war for these and flick my 18's :rolleyes:

Is it just me or do the centre pieces look MUCH smaller than the examples you guys are posting??

I think they look smaller on as thay have the Bmw emblem wheras the others don't.

I am with you, they look totally different. As an educated guess I would say the pics that have been posted are of 18's.

Edited by zenetti

I am with you, they look totally different. As an educated guess I would say the pics that have been posted are of 18's.

yup thats what i was thinking

Guest Ari Gold

Everything posted thus far and in the auction is 17"

Typ 1 racing wheels came in both 17" and 18" but the 18" version looks completely different.

I'm guessing it's because the ones in the auction have bowl lips, as distinct from step lips. Which I've never seen before.

17" :

Posted Image

18" :

Posted Image

Edited by Ari Gold

Everything posted thus far and in the auction is 17"

Typ 1 racing wheels came in both 17" and 18" but the 18" version looks completely different.

I'm guessing it's because the ones in the auction have bowl lips, as distinct from step lips. Which I've never seen before.

Nice work Sam - you have put all of us poor confused souls straight :D

Mobbin - Are you still running your 18x9's at the back of your E36?