Sign in to follow this  
AN E30 Fan

Mint E30 325i Baur

325i Baur

Looks brand new! Not a huge fan of the Baurs but this one is MINT. Everything looks brand new. It would be such a mint car if someone converted it to Manual.

Discuss

That does look to be in wonderful condition.

I've never really seen the appeal in Baurs (apart from their relative rarity) personally. They always look kind of awkward to my eye.

Saw one driving in hastings today with lengths of timber stuck out the rear window haha

Agree this one looks mint but I just cant get to like them

Extremely tidy, but no more desirable than any other 325i auto in my eyes. And heavily overpriced.

Still, extremely tidy.

i like baurs when the roof is up. roof down they look wierd.

i saw a pfl baur with a tech2 wing and no bodykit at all last week outside my depot (theres a classic car dealer next door i assume it was there.

Only good thing about our Baur is that when you're at the beach, you can sit on the parcel tray with your feet on the back seat and the roll bar provides a perfect resting place for your beverage.

Otherwise a full cabby is the only way.

People buy them because they are cheaper than full cabby's but offer many of the advantages of one.

Looks in top order, but just wonder if that price is a little high. Then again, it has to be one of the best examples in NZ & the purchaser may take heed to this.

325i Baur

Looks brand new! Not a huge fan of the Baurs but this one is MINT. Everything looks brand new. It would be such a mint car if someone converted it to Manual.

Discuss

It does look tidy but I'd be wary of the k's. SA cars tend to have put on mileage (distances) and the Jap link seems suspious. Other than that Baurs have their place; dont look as good but nice with the fixed roof in place an rear foldable down during winter. My E21 Baur had heaps of skuttle shake, this may've been sorted on the E30, not sure if the Baurs have the extra chassis bracing that the full 'verts do.

SA nevermade the full 'vert so SA cabriolets were factory and didnt have Baur badge on the B (center) pillar.

Shes nice if shes as good as she looks - then $9 'd get u a neat car.