Sign in to follow this  
BenEvans

M20B25 Complete engine and Gearbox

hey,

i have a complete E30 M20B25 engine and matching gearbox for sale.

Gearbox came out of my old NZ new 1989 e30 with 118,k kms.

the engine was a partial rebuild. it has the block, pistons, and crank of the earlier pre-facelift with the higher compression. then the head and all the electrics are facelift motronic.

all the gaskets, seals and major bolts were replaced in the top end. all belts were replaced, new water pump and gasket, new thermostat and gasket.

problems:

- slight oil leak from where the oil cooler pipes attach to the block. i have been told its just a pressure valve. and the o-ring needs to be replaced. will be very simple to get at with the engine out.

- tappets need adjusting, havent gotten round to it. but i have a new rocker cover gasket that goes with the buyer.

- and, gearbox needs a fluid top up, seems to be a bit noisy. again this will obviously be simple with the engine out

other than that this is a strong pulling engine that runs great. it will come with the wiring loom and ecu plus the radiator and drive/prop shaft if u want it.

$1100 ono

cheers

post-2580-1270370528.jpg

Edited by Ben-E30

Might wanna resize your pic to something smaller else the admins may take it down. Cos that is massive.

Hello

I may be blind but is the gearbox auto or manual? If Auto what condition is the clutch in and are other parts for manual conversion available? Why are you selling?

Might be interested, will have a chat to my brother whos having issues with his car