Sign in to follow this  
robert.fowler

Black E34 540i forsale

Guest Simon*

Sorry no, but it looks pretty good in my opinion :)

The wheels suit the Schnizzle striping and overall it doesn't look too bad

Just needs some 17' Schnitzers to match the stripes and you would be all set. It is quite expensive, as mentioned cut a few $$$ of the asking price and supply your own wheels for the time being.

Those wheels shouldn't add any value to it, puke!

Offer 5k for it and supply your own stock e34 wheels or whatever.

Look closely at an E92 M3.

Slightly different wheels.

Is there anyone in Auckland who would be keen to have a look at it and give me there opinion

Is there anyone in Auckland who would be keen to have a look at it and give me there opinion

Are you still interested in this car?If you are i could try & arrange something with the vendor, depends if we can arrange something over the weekend.

Also pay to get a prepurchase done by Ray over the shore, lots of these old cars have long lists of deferred maintenance, people don't fix things as they occur.

that would be great if you could have a look to get an honest opinion.I've seen the photo's of your cars which

look better than new which tells me you know what to look at.I sent ray an email at hellbm but never got a reply maybe it got lost in cyberspace.

cheers

Robert

Edited by 65gtmustang

I'll see what i can tee up over the weekend, hopefully can report back, just remember most old cars are not at enthusiast level, depends what you are looking for.I can't advise with any authority on mechanical issues, only an opinion overall what i see thru my eyes.

.I can't advise with any authority on mechanical issues, only an opinion overall what i see thru my eyes.

often with an old car what you see is what you get

thanks for doing this,happy to pay for your petrol/time for any running around.

I realise with older cars what the deal is but i'm not really into modern cars that much, i've been building and modifying them for a long time.