Sign in to follow this  
BLACK DORIS

Advice needed fairly urgently!

Unlike real property, a car has changed hands once the agreememnt has been made, verbal or otherwise. No money need change hands- in fact the buyer needent even be in possesion yet. the car is the new owner's and the seller must make arrangements to get his money

lappy wont let me edit post to fix spelling etc-

and also while payment is the vital 'consideration' component in a contract, the sale is sealed once the agreement has been made. Wether you have the right to physically take the car yet or not i am unsure about.

Christ ... who taught you Contract Law 810.201?? You should stop giving legal advice when you clearly have no idea what you are talking about ... (just in case I came across arrogant ... I really am not trying to be - but what you've stated above couldn't be further from the truth)

Given that the situation's worked out I won't bother commenting ... Congrats to the buyer.

Edited by M3_Power

Glad to hear that mate. Your picking it up from Auckland right? text me when you are up, we'll take photos etc

Hey Max, sweet. Although there's a bit of a story as to why he was angling out of deal. Anyway that's for another post... <_<

Good job mate, are you gonna tell us all what the car is now lol!!

Haha. Well, it's not a lada - hmm, i may end up eating those words. :ph34r:

Was saving it for a proper 'new car post'.

I think I ought to wait until I've actually picked her up.

Maybe Max will throw some pics up when I collect next week. I'm still getting my head round the whole album upload biz...

Edited by BLACK DORIS