Sign in to follow this  
Apex

Wellingtonians Easter Mission

I am seriously thinking about flying down to have a look at this car, f**k it’s nice, NZ new, Low km, quality upgrades, nice colour.

I dont want to get there and its a dog though.

If anyone in the area over Easter could you do me a kindness and have a look and report back as to the condition of it? It would be appreciated, IMO its good value if it’s in good condition. Even better if they let you take it for a drive.

GT Motors

38 Kent Terrace

Wellington

0800 668 668

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-281024349.htm

Cheers

Let's sit back and watch as the peach-fuzz facial hair and backwards hat brigade clamber over each other to take it for a test drive for you Graham! Haha! :D

This car caught my eye too... exceptional price considering the upgrades.

Edited by _Mark_

Im not sure on price, would trade the Megane, I don’t want to waist anyone’s time, just if you happen to drive past and have a spare 20 min please check it out and post your thoughts, have a good look at the paint and trim condition and report back.

Not a fan of the E46 normally, they look dated and don’t offer the performance for the price commanded, but this one looks the biz.

Cheers.

You can tell all that from looking at an add, f**k your awesome, give yourself a pat on the back, I won’t even consider it anymore :rolleyes:

FFS it’s a near ten year old M3, its not even near new, good chance it has been driven fast, most have, a few modifications doesn’t mean it been a track hack, normally means it’s been driven by a poser.

FSH, dealer documentation and 40% lower kilometres than others of the age and money.

Edit: Grammar correction for Mr Ari Gold ;)

Edited by Apex

Never mind. They listed that car at the wrong price and it’s not even on the yard this weekend as its getting some touch up’s done. It’s supposed to be listed at $49,995.

Thought it was too good to be true.

Cheers anyways.

Guest Ari Gold

You can [missing words] all that from looking at an add, f**k your awesome, give yourself a pat on the back, I won’t even consider it anymore :rolleyes:

FFS it’s a near ten year old M3, its not even near new, good chance it has been driven fast, most have, a few modifications doesn’t mean it been a track hack, normally means it’s been driven by a poser.

FSH, dealer documentation and 40% lower kilometres then others of the age and money.

I gave you two things to look out for and told you to beware - as all people should when buying used cars. Have you swapped cigarettes for cocaine? You're coming across as really edgy in many of your posts.

The 01 cars were plagued by bearing problems, I don't need to see photos to know that, I also didn't say this particular car was affected, I merely told you to look out for it.

I mentioned that there were many modded E46 M3's out there, and I would prefer an unmodified one - you can't argue with an opinion. Mods often equal poor maintenance, regardless of the age or brand of the car. Again, photos don't tell me that, statistics do. Not seeing anywhere in the ad where it says it has FSH? I also went on to say that the mods look good. Again, personal opinion.

And finally, thanks for telling me I'm awesome, I had a pretty good idea before, but it's a great feeling to have had it finally confirmed by you.

What did eurosport think of the car? I'm guessing amazing.

Edited by Ari Gold

Thanks for the grammar and expert advice Ari, as stated I can’t afford the car anyway and it was listed incorrectly.

I have not taken up Cocaine and I have always taken objection to know people who offer opinions on something they know very little about.

Suggesting I would be taking a gamble without even seeing than car is a bit off as is suggesting a car with significantly higher kilometres and less kit for the same money, all I wanted was someone to have a look at it, not an opinion from the likes of you or your alter ego.

Have not shown anyone on Eurosport as none of them live in Wellington and would not be able to inspect the vehicle for me, thanks for your concern though.

Have been offered a nice change over any which way and have a plane to catch.

Edited by Apex

Thanks for the grammar and expert advice Ari, as stated I can’t afford the car anyway and it was listed incorrectly.

I have not taken up Cocaine and I have always taken objection to know people who offer opinions on something they know very little about.

Suggesting I would be taking a gamble without even seeing than car is a bit off as is suggesting a car with significantly higher kilometres and less kit for the same money, all I wanted was someone to have a look at it, not an opinion from the likes of you or your alter ego.

Have not shown anyone on Eurosport as none of them live in Wellington and would not be able to inspect the vehicle for me, thanks for your concern though.

Have been offered a nice change over any which way and have a plane to catch.

fwiw i would have looked at it....cant tho as am on crutches :(backwards cap and peach fuzz not)

Guest Simon*

You can tell all that from looking at an ad, f**k you're awesome, give yourself a pat on the back, I won’t even consider it anymore :rolleyes:

FFS it’s a near ten year old M3, it's not even near new, good chance it has been driven fast, most have, a few modifications doesn’t mean it has been a track hack, normally means it’s been driven by a poser.

FSH, dealer documentation and 40% lower kilometres than others of the age and money.

Edit: Grammar correction for Mr Ari Gold ;)

Strictly speaking it's "ad" when abbreviating "advertisement". "Add" is, you know, for summing numbers and the like.

Further grammar correction for Apex, for Ari Gold ;)

Cheers Simon, I can read it now :wacko:

Dealer was a git, first his car jumped up in value then my trade seemed to nose dive making the difference quite ridiculous, 50k is a lot of money for a ten year old E46… Trade in offer’s are ridiculous, 10k less than an identical car on TM, 5k I could understand but 10k! I wonder what he traded the m3 for.

Will keep dreaming.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Guest Simon*

Dealer was a git, first his car jumped up in value then my trade seemed to nose dive making the difference quite ridiculous, 50k is a lot of money for a ten year old E46… Trade in offer’s are ridiculous, 10k less than an identical car on TM, 5k I could understand but 10k! I wonder what he traded the m3 for.

Dealer expectations, especially with regards to trade in are usually ridiculous. I guess they capitalise on the fact that many punters don't want to do the hard yards and sell their own car first, or risk the wait.

Such is life I guess