Sign in to follow this  
bellicose

No Easter weekend for me lol.

Well i'm busy this weekend :rolleyes:. Looks ok in the pic's but there's some dodgy paint work on it. Repaint the outside only so should be done by Monday night.

post-3653-1270104002.jpg

Did you buy that? Or is that Luke's car?

Did you buy that? Or is that Luke's car?

Not mine.........I like decent sized cars :P

Edited by bellicose

Pity you don't live up this way, be a bit of work floating around from Bimmer/car clubs etc.

20 year old red paint....gotta love it...

you'd love my paint work..fading, peeling, and my spray can jobs everywhere...suffice to say i will never be a painter lol

we need a CHCH version of you and Glenn and afew other northies asap haha

Well i'm busy this weekend :rolleyes:. Looks ok in the pic's but there's some dodgy paint work on it. Repaint the outside only so should be done by Monday night.

post-3653-1270104002.jpg

That make 2 of us, i am panting my daughters car, its only a Holden so it will be an rough job lol

Thanks heaps John, you should post up some progress pics :P I spent all day under my mates primera today what a mission!

Love those AC's Luke...was hoping you'd brought this with the 18's so i could grab them off Linden when i had some cash again.. the grey centres look awesome i think!

Love those AC's Luke...was hoping you'd brought this with the 18's so i could grab them off Linden when i had some cash again.. the grey centres look awesome i think!

Yea they grew on me aye haha im glad i got them over the 18s, gonna look so much nicer when the cars painted and im lowering it next weekend hopefully. And yea I like the gray centers Andrew, ultimately i wouldn't mind some other rims but these are genuine and look good for now. When they are up for sale Ill definitely give you first priority on them :)

The paint on this thing has been touched up more than a 18 year old school girl :P, and whoever did the touch ups needs to be shot with a ball of thier own sh*t. Some repairs have been done in base coat with 2 pack clear, some done with 2 pack solid colour, some done with acrylic laquer and some done in enamel. Now who the hell uses laquer or enamel to do touch ups :rolleyes:. Also it's been buffed/polished that much that in places the paint is SUPER thin.

Pulled front kit off to make it easier to repair.

post-3653-1270274295.jpg

Boot spoiler holes going away.

post-3653-1270274334.jpg

Holes gone.

post-3653-1270274398.jpg

looks so much like my car did 6 months ago. is it staying red?

My sympathy goes out to you John for the nuisance's of touch ups that were un-thought out of prior to your work haha! Man, stoaked about the holes gone! Im excited with the progress you are making, cant wait to see the final outcome! :D

looks so much like my car did 6 months ago. is it staying red?

Yeah mate, staying red.

My sympathy goes out to you John for the nuisance's of touch ups that were un-thought out of prior to your work haha! Man, stoaked about the holes gone! Im excited with the progress you are making, cant wait to see the final outcome! :D

All good mate, we knew it wasn't the best condition aye lol. At least it will be all one colour and shiny in couple days :D

Edited by bellicose

Oh, I was going to say.. lol.

Do you paint them in the shed? :P

Yep, and then on really nice sunny days, i give the paint a couple hours then put it out in gods bake oven lol.

Yea I cant wait to see how it looks John! :D Lol if we even get any sunny days over easter.. Yesterday was a minter.

Good stuff! Only skilled painters don't need spray booths right?

Want to do my car next? :D

Good stuff! Only skilled painters don't need spray booths right?

Want to do my car next? :D

I wouldn't say i'm skilled lol. I do have plans for building a booth in the near future tho'.

Yeah mate, bring it on down.

Too bad you're not down here... I need my shnizzle apron fixed <.< (still)

goto a panel shop and get some quotes...not always as expensive as you'd think. or ask around family friends for ex painters or people who do cash jobs...sick of seeing Facelift E30's with no front lips lol you all need to cable tie and superglue them on!