Sign in to follow this  
M3_Power

Heads up for those looking to buy a low mileage M3 CSL

Okay ... one got repo'd by the finance company today (not mine of course, that's security free).

I believe it will go to auction soon - perhaps Turners?

38,XXXkm

NZ new (I believe one or 2 owners)

Fairly tidy condition and fully stock standard.

You heard it here first!!

Edited by M3_Power

Colour?

May know someone that could be interested....

Edited by An E30 Fan

Yep I'm in a worthy replacement for the e30 m3. Any idea what finance co repo'd it?

It's Silver Grey

No Xenons and no parking sensors (just like mine - from memory the only other one in the country like mine actually)

I'll check to see if it is de-limited - I believe this one is.

OEM CD player.

No Cup tyres though and the rim has a couple of curb marks, otherwise the body condition is quite tidy (the front bumper could do with a re-alignment from what I can see) - rest of the car is tidy though, no dings or paint scratches.

I am waiting to get more info on it also will PM you when I know Doug.

Not an Auckland car ... it lived elsewhere and was driven up by the Finance Company Repo team.

The owner must be gutted ... I feel for the owner.

Would have bought it for the wife, but she said she doesn't want it ... : (

Edited by M3_Power

The owner must be gutted ... I feel for the owner.

If its been repossessed I my first thought is that the owner has far more on his plate than worrying about whether he's lost one of his toys!

Could have been registered to a company too. Meaning a companys gone bust not a person. Either way pretty exciting

Not at Turners and not through the guys who would normally pick something like this up. Will turn up soon though I'm sure.

Thanks Tom much appreciated

No problem - like I said, I'll update you when I know more.

If its been repossessed I my first thought is that the owner has far more on his plate than worrying about whether he's lost one of his toys!

That is true. I don't know the whole ins and outs about what happened. Just been informed that the finance company picked the car up from the owner's place (still has quite a few of his belongings in the car I might add) and whether I know of anyone that might want to buy it.

Not at Turners and not through the guys who would normally pick something like this up. Will turn up soon though I'm sure.

It won't be on Turner's yet ... I don't even know if it is going to be on there - I was just guessing? Most likely though - doesn't Turners do most of these Repo sells? I just hope it doesn't end up at the Repo car yard that advertises on Trademe all time ...

Confirmed - this car is delimited - I just cross checked it with the details I have. And basically the same spec as my car - no Xenon and no PDC.

Not the one that was police-seized in a money laundering case?

No that was a brand new black E90 M3.

No problem - like I said, I'll update you when I know more.

That is true. I don't know the whole ins and outs about what happened. Just been informed that the finance company picked the car up from the owner's place (still has quite a few of his belongings in the car I might add) and whether I know of anyone that might want to buy it.

It won't be on Turner's yet ... I don't even know if it is going to be on there - I was just guessing? Most likely though - doesn't Turners do most of these Repo sells? I just hope it doesn't end up at the Repo car yard that advertises on Trademe all time ...

Not "not at Turners on their website", not there full stop as of this morning and they don't know anything about it. They do have an M5.. It depends on the finance company where they send it. The Repo cars TM guy buys at Turners and sells them off, although if the $1 reserve doens't make him a profit, he has someone else bid and the sale mysteriously falls through. If it's Marac, they will sell themselves

Confirmed - this car is delimited - I just cross checked it with the details I have. And basically the same spec as my car - no Xenon and no PDC.

I've been lead to believe the car was part security for a bridging finance deal.

Edited by M3_Power

Not the one that was police-seized in a money laundering case?

More info on this? Nik (from vask.org.nz) just ran a plate check on one of the CSL that had its rego lapsed a year ago and guess what, it's owned by the NZ Police ... so what's happened with this car do you know?

Is this the car you are referring to?

Posted Image

I know there was a black E90 M3 that was seized by the NZ police recently either money laundering or drug related ... but have not heard about a CSL being seized - seems to be true though according to motorcheck!

Edited by M3_Power

If the rego has lapsed it's most likely still sitting in a police shed somewhere. The legal wheels turn slowly

Slightly off topic, does anyone up North know the owner of a black E46 M3 CSL rego o0 (thats o zero)? Prior to that it was reg SY9 & before that Low2S.

If so please drop me a PM.

Thanks

OT: sounds like going by car jam its our mate Strat1.

Edited by bmw3

That's awesome.

Inspect carefully for satin black.