Sign in to follow this  
bimmer boy

Random Hotness

found this on trade me some one may be keen cos i know i would if my account wasnt suspended cos its cheap lol :lol:

$1 Reserve

Edited by bimmer boy

looks like a poor attempt at making a one piece mtech 2 bumper and spoiler

get back to school ryan!

I'm bidding on that kit (zwilling) as it's got to be better than having a stock no-kit <_<

not true in alot of cases, so many people should have left the car stock... sh*t kits / ill fitting / lame ass = worse than stock!

OT: ///Carl - did you also have an old BMsport username zwilling then? I have seen it in the member list.

Yes, I have two bimmersport usernames, but the other account has a dead email addy so I use this one :)

E: Combined I have over 1400 posts

E2: You speak wisely Damo, sh*t kits may degrade the car...all I really need is a new front bumper and a rear wing :lol:

Edited by ///Carl

I'm bidding on that kit (zwilling) as it's got to be better than having a stock no-kit <_<

Hey Carl and others,

You wont go wrong with that kit, it is the other one of the pair that were imported by my mate, and I have since used the rear on my car (look at the 333 turbo pics)

Yes you will need to match the corner curves to your car, they will have been left slightly filled in to allow for people with out of shape cars!

It is a very good kit, if I didnt have a pre-FL I would be using the rest of the one I have.

If you only want the front bumper PM me and we can do something about the one I have (same kit)

Thanks!

f**k! I want a V8 '36 for 10K.

About that too

The car is extremely nice, it has been running already and more custom work done than you could ever list, its a genuine BMW V8!!

Ask Don (the guy selling the bodykit) a question on his auction he will be happy to do business with you!

Hey Carl and others,

You wont go wrong with that kit, it is the other one of the pair that were imported by my mate, and I have since used the rear on my car (look at the 333 turbo pics)

Yes you will need to match the corner curves to your car, they will have been left slightly filled in to allow for people with out of shape cars!

It is a very good kit, if I didnt have a pre-FL I would be using the rest of the one I have.

If you only want the front bumper PM me and we can do something about the one I have (same kit)

Thanks!

Yes, I think thatI may join the bidding war closer to the closing time (but I am in Sydney for a lot of next week, so may not be near a computer with interweb access).

No point getting into the running any earlier than need be.

Cheers

yea i might bid too, you know, help that price rise a bit :D

*sic, helping out bimmersport crew since 2003

Yay, someone outbid me!

I've nabbed Damo's kit instead, i'd rather give my money to a bimmersport member :D

Dude, i fixed your post for you.

yea either or is applicable.

dependant on the person and the day.