Sign in to follow this  
BMW POWER

1994 BMW 320i

As you all will know by now, I'm Emma and this is the family car.

The things that have been done since the last thread are.. well lets just say... different.

I followed the advice of.. someone.. by taking the ugly jap aluminium plate surround off.

I washed the car yesterday , forbid Mum to drive it on gravel, and waxed it after school.

Dad brought a new digi cam, an Olympus 4.0 mega pixel. So first thing was to take pics of the car!!

Enjoy.

Emma ;)

Ha and as you might have noticed, i have kindly resized the pictures, so they are 600 pixels by around 500 instead of 2200 by 1700

And this is without the aluminium thing

Last pic, i swear. You gotta have variety you know. No interior pic yet, because it needs a good dash restoring (liquid not pro) and a lux out (vacuum for notherners :lol: )

Looks good, much better without the plate bracket. Now if only they would let you have a drive in return...

Emma - I hope your parents know that they have a kick ass daughter!

You ROCK girl :thumb: :bowdown: :mosh: :mosh: :mosh:

Why thankyou :wub:

Bravo, i'd love a drive in it B) But i got a Bundaberg ginger beer in return :lol:

top stuff Emma. I must ask though, how many hours did you spend shining the tyres lol :D. Your've done a great job, your cars very simliar to my mums although mums is a 318 in Diamond Schwartz, same mags, same look to it. :) good on ya, take pride in your work - cos its bloody awesome lol. The engine bay :o!

Edited by E30stz

that is looking very clean indeed top marks emma

i cleaned my car today too it was grubby

i swear all my cleaning utinsils wer so black form dust and grime

now its nice and sparkly

i wont post pics cos ill get mocked for the tris lol

What did you use on the tyres? I have tried silicone spray and armoural tyre thingy, but bott lose the shine in an hour or so, and just look clean black with a little shine - not really reflective like yours.

Clean engine bay?? I spend almost as much time cleaning under the hood as I do on the interior. I'd say 50% outside, 50% inside and under bonnet. It's the only way to go - open the hood and everthing looks new - fantastic until some bastard mechanic puts a greasy hand on the intake manifold, and that thing is so hard to clean - I swear I'm going to put a sign in there next time I take it in. :angry:

Haha my secret... :ph34r:

Precision spray $3.99 at the warehouse, cheap sh*t, but best sh*t.

As for the engine bay cleaning, wet cloth, then dry with a dry cloth.

Precision? I use a blue can brand called perfection I think - it is also pretty cheap - about $6 or so at BP, and it is NZ made by a relative of the guy with the E30 parts in Orewa.

I'll have to go to the Warehouse tonite and have a look.

Nothing lasts forever.....

:( Came home from my mates, and there the car was , all nice and

DIRTY!!

:banghead: What had happened is Mum went to drop my bro's mate off at his place, on a dirt road argh!! :lol:

Really i'm not actually angry......

my car is clean at the moment.....

i want some alpinas lol who doesnt! thought id put them over the tris lol

post-9-1108450368.jpg

Edited by bimmer boy

Looking wicked Ryan,Maybe you should look for some wheel cap things with the BMW logo on them, now that would look wicked. Not that they don't anyway :D .

Maybe try a BMW dealer or look on Trademe.

Looking wicked Ryan,Maybe you should look for some wheel cap things with the BMW logo on them, now that would look wicked. Not that they don't anyway :D .

Those are Alpina's, you don't cover any part of them with BMW logos :D

Ryan, for 2 seconds I was ready to sneak over to your house and nick those Alpinas.

Cheers

Looking wicked Ryan,Maybe you should look for some wheel cap things with the BMW logo on them, now that would look wicked. Not that they don't anyway  :D .

Those are Alpina's, you don't cover any part of them with BMW logos :D

Ryan, for 2 seconds I was ready to sneak over to your house and nick those Alpinas.

Cheers

haha yea imagine if they wer real

secretly snatching some up lol

im getting better at photoshop and proportion and realistic lowering and tinting lol slowely getting better

yes alpina wheels *drool* and never ever put bmw badges on them