Sign in to follow this  
Nic325i

Spotted

An E30 M3 Sport Evo.

It was parked on Symond St about 7:45 this morning. I went inside to get a camera, but it left before I got photos.

Mint condition, on dealer plates. Looked like it may have been a Jap import. Strange though, as it would be unregisterable.

The paintwork probably looked better before I drooled over it :wub:

I thought I pretty much new all of the E30 M3's around but last week saw an absolute minter on Newton Road (near Symonds Street). It was black with a personalised plate (that for the owners privacy I won't put here).

Amazing, there are a few good ones that appear out of the woodwork from time to time.

I have never had the pleasure of seeing a Sport Evo, nice spotting.

Cheers

... on dealer plates. Looked like it may have been a Jap import. Strange though, as it would be unregisterable.

On dealer plates ... dob 'em in to the LTSA and get the car chopped in half I say!

Guest Spargo

Grant, Number plate along the lines of 108***? It doesn't matter if you put a personalised plate up, as you can't get them run.

Black, front Sport Evo stripe, E46 sport alloys? Same car?

Grant, Number plate along the lines of 108***? It doesn't matter if you put a personalised plate up, as you can't get them run.

Black, front Sport Evo stripe, E46 sport alloys? Same car?

Yup, thats the one, a very nice looking car indeed.

Must be a Canadian who has it judging by the Number Plate surround.

Cheers

It doesn't matter if you put a personalised plate up, as you can't get them run.

No, but now all someone has to do is run yours and then start in a 300m radius :lol:

It doesn't matter if you put a personalised plate up, as you can't get them run.

No, but now all someone has to do is run yours and then start in a 300m radius :lol:
hopefully no one on here is that horrible lol