Sign in to follow this  
oscar90

WTB E30 325i parts, bumpers, front gaurds, Pref-F/L lip, LSD possibly.

As title says, i'm after some parts for my manual 86 325i (pre facelift) as cosmeticly it's a joke, big step down from my nice cars haha <_<

priorities;

- Looking for the factory 325i plastic lip so with oil cooler bit cut out, in good condition, mines cracked bent and broken, looks a mess

- Set of good straight chrome bumpers, will probably try local for these TBH, let me know tho, (Dont wanna have them bent during shipping)

- Two front gaurds in Alpine white...mine are mashed from previous owner...will look locally also but let me know!

Seriously looking at/leaning towards;

Looking at a LSD B) , want Good condition obviously, may bite the bullet and pay more for one thats been rebuilt/tightened up or whatever the do to improve them, Want same ratio as I have now(think it's 3.46 or 3.64)..have to go check tag!, but in 5th gear it revs at approx 2500-2600 from memory (gbox)

Unsure of market price on these, last I saw was like $900 or something? Dont want all acceleration, and dont want big long legs, as I dont have a V8 or huge power lol

Hit me up with prices PM or Cell (text), :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Andrew

027 465 2223

I have a straight front bumper using up space in my garage... you can have it free if you want it, only prob is it has a covering of black paint on it. (could be sanded off and polished up).

Thanks mark, will keep that in mind!

Can do anything that you can`t find.

Have 3.64 and 3.73 E30 LSD`s.

Bump

Thanks Ray, Will be sure to remember that...may have to visit when i'm up in aucks in a couple of months