Sign in to follow this  
cliffdunedin

What do you think of this?

our local shell station is brilliant always ask i ussually say no and fill up myself.If its a prepay station i just leave

The shell on highbrook are so good in the mornings. They always have someone out pumping the gas for everyone, probably cz it gets so busy there first thing.. Their one of the only petrol stations around that area that still give service.. I think its just shell in general that still offer to pump ur gas?

Dont even get me started on pre pay. If you want an experience you will never forget go to mobil warkworth at a late hour and try get gas.

Im a Mobil Fuelcard user, My pet hate is when the swipe at the pump isn't working.

This gets to me as well. 9 times out of 10 up here they are out of paper so they don't work. I hate to say it but it is always at the service stations where are certain ethnicity work/manage.

I had a 'discussion' just the other day with a staff member (generation me) asking why they couldn't change the paper or at least make sure that the swipe is working as fuelcard holders are their most valuable customers (we can't go anywhere else) and it really is a waste of time having to go in show them the card, go back out and fill up, and then go back in to pay. I got a shrug of the shoulders and a blank expression back on his face. In reality he couldn't be bothered getting up from behind the counter and changing the paper roll.

it annoys me heaps petrol stations that seem to randomly put the pumps on prepay so when you try to fill up like usual, nothing happens and you get briefly confused, usually followed by anger and contempt for that sod behind the counter whom certainly turned the pumps on prepay to make some sort of point. What I don't get is, they always have the pumps on prepay at night, but the majority of "petrol runs" happen during the busiest times when noone takes much notice

I thinnk the term in NZ can finally merge from "Service station" to "Gas Station", as service has now reached an all time low nation wide (With the few exceptions)

it annoys me heaps petrol stations that seem to randomly put the pumps on prepay so when you try to fill up like usual, nothing happens and you get briefly confused, usually followed by anger and contempt for that sod behind the counter whom certainly turned the pumps on prepay to make some sort of point. What I don't get is, they always have the pumps on prepay at night, but the majority of "petrol runs" happen during the busiest times when noone takes much notice

the local Shell did that to me last night, I just stood there with my hands on my hips staring at the guy until he turned the pump on

they would have had both my face and my licence plate on camera, and it was only 7pm, no reason to turn pre-pay on just for me (other people were turning up while I was standing there and none of them had to pre-pay)

[edit] one day I was getting gas and a car pulled up next to me, he had no plates on his car, so the guy turned pre-pay on that pump, now that is fair enough

Edited by Wom