Sign in to follow this  
AN E30 Fan

Invisible Ute!

Im actually sick of these stupid auctions. Makes Trademe look like a Joke. M2CW.

Should be under WHEELS & TYRES not USED CARS cos its obviously a Joke Auction but you are bidding for 4x Tyres, not a car.

Edited by Shady

legend, prius owners eh

I found this quite funny the other day when I first saw it. It was going for more than my car!! Fortunately thats changed :D

Im actually sick of these stupid auctions. Makes Trademe look like a Joke. M2CW.

Should be under WHEELS & TYRES not USED CARS cos its obviously a Joke Auction but you are bidding for 4x Tyres, not a car.

He paid the cost of a car auction for it so why not have some fun. It's obviously not a joke auction because its making money. I prefer this over Nigerian's looking to transfer money.

Makes Trademe look like a Joke.

20% of the money made off the 'Invisible Ute's' auction goes to charity. Is it a joke now? Edited by AJ_D

Tbh I kinda agree with Shady.

I'm over these 'funny' auctions. Maybe if there wasn't a smart ass trying to get some easy money every couple of weeks it would make it funnier. I don't know what the winning bidder is thinking? What a waste of money (obviously its their money etc) could get a set of style 5's for that.

I found this quite funny the other day when I first saw it. It was going for more than my car!! Fortunately thats changed :D

thanks to me.....

lol

this auction is gold... invisible gold...

Yuo could always pay with invisible money.

No you cant, read the auction. :rolleyes: