Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

Early Birthday present.

I got a birthday coming up soon and the missus surprised me today with concert tickets for us to go to Yusuf Islam (Cat Stevens) in July, Front row seats even oh yeah. Love his music and am looking forward to going even if its a couple of months away. :D

Nice, lucky you! I had to pay for mine.

Even thou he's going by the name Yusuf Islam now, I hope he plays a few of his Cat tunes.

Because lets be honest, thats the only way he's going to pull a crowd!

Nice, lucky you! I had to pay for mine.

Even thou he's going by the name Yusuf Islam now, I hope he plays a few of his Cat tunes.

Because lets be honest, thats the only way he's going to pull a crowd!

Hehhehe, Lets be honest here i said the missus surprised me with the ticket's , so who is really paying for them :rolleyes: , But yeah i hope he does play most of his old stuff which i am sure he will.

Just heading off to the concert now, Looking forward to it, I see some tickets on trademe going for some silly prices. Time for some nostalgia.

Well spill the beans how was the concert???.

I went to the Auckland concert Tues night. One word, brilliant! His voice was superb and he played about 3 songs less than his greatest hits. Well worth the trip.

Opps forgot to post about going. ^^^+1 for the Christchurch concert, Bloody excellent, Did not realise the opening band was his son.

I loved they way he did alot of his songs though a story about a musical. The place rocked with the likes of moon shadow and father and son and not forgetting peace train.

Loved it to bits fantastic night with fantastic music.