Sign in to follow this  
Heino

New e36 joining the group

Thanks bro! anyone know a ruff estimate on enigine swap prices..

You would definitely be better to just get a new car and make it your own, unless you wanna put $$$ (probably worth more than your car) into it with not much added resale value!

You would definitely be better to just get a new car and make it your own, unless you wanna put $$$ (probably worth more than your car) into it with not much added resale value!

my cars had quiet abit put into it anyway its a really tidy e36... so i dont really care about resale its my lil project car.. u never get your money back.

If that's the case and you have the money, go hard bro!! Just remember it's only a car and there is always a nicer car out there...

Go for it mate. You never know how it may turn out. You will have a car to be proud of. Especially with the Black on black. Yum.

I've had a few projects people said "why" to. Because I wanted to, simple. Same with this Rover P6.

If that's the case and you have the money, go hard bro!! Just remember it's only a car and there is always a nicer car out there...

yeah bro wasnt tryna be rude or anything aye... but yeah i wana have a working project.. coz i really like the e36 shape... well i love the e36 shape.. but could possibly wana upgrade to a coupe m series at sum stage..

Dont apologise man, i have been exactly in yours and duckeaters shoes but with an old Subaru...that i put a lot of time and money in and loved it though $$ wise i should have just upgraded...but wouldn't change a thing!

And i agree i love the e36 and actually e30 sedan shape...

Dont apologise man, i have been exactly in yours and duckeaters shoes but with an old Subaru...that i put a lot of time and money in and loved it though $$ wise i should have just upgraded...but wouldn't change a thing!

And i agree i love the e36 and actually e30 sedan shape...

hahah shot bro .. well my dad almost made me buy a honda civic 1993.... but then i found my e36! and i havent regreted the choice from that day aye! and i photoshopped a picture with axis hiros on it like a year and a half ago! and now i finally have my new lights rims tyres sounds everything in her! shes deff guna be around for awhile!